The Board of Directors for Indiana Filmmakers Network Inc. will be meeting on May 28th 2017 at 2pm est. This will be a virtual meeting via Google Hangouts. email for the link if you wish to join as w will get it to you once the hangout has been created.
- Nathan Bectold – President
- James Wallace Jr. -Secretary
- Jarrod Moschner – Treasurer
- Keenan Powell- Evansville Hub Board Rep.
- Vanessa Ament – Indianapolis Hub Board Rep.
- Marc Brunch – Terre Haute Hub Board Rep.
- Gerard Garcia – Board Member (Special Appointee)
- Sponsorship and Funding
- Communications and Marketing
From all those on the IFN Board, we want to give a big thank you to all those helping us to make the Indiana Film and Creative community great! Great things are ahead and we look forward to making it happen with you.
The first IFN Inc. Board Meeting of 2017 will be on Feb 25th at 2pm. This will be at:
INDIANAPOLIS – KEYSTONE
8650 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240
We look forward to seeing you there and making 2017 a great first year for the new IFN!
Per the by-laws, Quarterly IFN board meetings are open to the public. We do ask that any non-board members who attend please be respectful and quietly observe the meeting until we take public comment. Thank you.
IFN Inc. has filed the application for 501c3 status. Now we wait…Actually we don’t. We keep working to build Indiana’s premiere creative community.
- We are hard at work lining up compelling speakers and programing for our monthly meetings. All of which are free and open to the public.
- We are busy fleshing out the final touches on our first round of job readiness programing.
- We are developing some great workshops.
- And as always we are working to bring aboard those who have a passion for helping Indiana’s creatives.
Do you want to get involved with IFN? We are seeking people like you to help us build up the creative community in Indiana. You can get involved by: attending local meetings, becoming a paid member, volunteering, or joining the board.
First a BIG THANK YOU to all those that have helped the IFN over the years and to all those that will or will continue to be there for the community in the years to come.
Heading into 2017 we are seeking volunteers to help run the local IFN hubs and to sit on the state board. If you are interested make sure to brush up on the bylaws and show up for the January Meeting at the hub neatest you.
It is at the January meetings where each hub will be electing their leadership and board representation. Please remember that only paid members in good standing with the IFN in accordance with the bylaws may vote or hold office.
Find the hub nearest you here.
For more ways to help, click here.
Ahead of our Launch Party next week, we invite you to take a look at the bylaws that will governing IFN as it moves ahead as a nonprofit organization. Download the IFN Bylaws (PDF).
The Indiana Filmmakers Network is now Indiana Filmmakers Network Inc. We have finally become a nonprofit. We are the the process of filing to get federal 501c3 status.