Application and preparation:
Candidates chosen will be invited to attend an onboarding session. Details for the onboarding session will be emailed at least 7 days prior.
If a candidate cannot make the onboarding session they must give at least 48hrs notice. They will be give one opportunity to reschedule, else they will have to reapply the following year.
Packets of information for the onboarding will be sent within 7-days prior to the onboarding session.
The onboarding session will be held in Indianapolis. The session will run between 6-8 hours at a location to be determined.
The onboarding session will cover:
- IFN by-laws
- Code of Ethics
- Expectations of each Representative
- Duties and responsibilities of a Representative
- Policies and procedures including requesting an Event
- Best practices for planning and running Events
- Best practices for finding and recruiting volunteers
- Final Evaluation of candidate(s)
- Discuss possible events with each Representative
- Take Headshots