The first quarter meeting took place on 03/03/19 with the IFN state board, Hub Leaders and State Representatives. Here is a powerpoint of items discussed. An audio dictation will remain on file, that will be made available.
- Introduction of all attending IFN board, HUB and State Rep.
- Evansville discusses about more growth in IFN Evansville, Workshops, etc.
- Submission of official signing agreement for all board members
- Discussion on IFN website and making if work better
- Posting Google drive and access for resource material (for only who have signed agreement)
- Insuring in cataloging all financial contributions
- Formal election of State Board: Nathan Bechtold (President), Jarrod Moschner (Treasury) and James Wallace Jr (Secretary). Responsibilities of Secretary being rearranged, including communications. Redefined at a later meeting.
- Announcement of updated ByLaws
- Delaying the formation of various committees (Grants, Communication, etc) with the exception for the Steering Committee) til Q3
- Going over a list in the assurance of all PayPal receipts
- Issues about creating facebook pages in connection with IFN